Maxim 10 persoane
|Trek through dramatic wadis and canyons and tackle Morocco’s only via-ferrata
|Embrace your inner zen with sunset and sunrise yoga sessions deep in the dunes of the vast Sahara
|Bed down in a traditional riad in the heart of Marrakech and a luxury camp in the desert
The price includes:
- transfers from airport to Apuseni Mountains and back,
- 7 nights accommodation in double rooms with ensuite bathrooms in local guesthouses rated at 3 daisies,
- 3 meals per day, starting with dinner in the first day and ending with lunch (packed lunch) in the last day,
- cave entrance fees,
- guiding and all the expenses related with guide,
- mountain bike rentals (you should also have your personal bike equipments such as: biking clothes, helmet, pack, gloves and goggles),
- craft demonstration fees,
- the knowledge, support, and camaraderie of experienced guides.
The price does not include:
Personal drinks and refreshments, insurance, souvenirs and personal items purchased during the trip, lodging before and after the trip, gratuities for Apuseni Experience guides, other personal costs.
Note: We are always open to our customer’s demands and needs. Therefore, the itinerary described above can be adjusted accordingly in what regards the period and the activities included. Please contact us for more details.
Day 1 & 2
Rosia village Enjoy a dinner by the campfire, with mainly organic products and relax in an old wooden house. Explore by bike Rosia village: Albioara gorges, a horn violin workshop, a 200 years old water mill.
Day 3 & 4
Vida Valley & Cutilor Gorges Cycle towards Vida Valley, with its 10 km long gorges that shelters several caves and rocky cliffs. Explore by bike Cutilor Gorges, an iconic valley with many caves and rocky cliffs.
Day 5 & 6
Zece Hotare karst plateau & Meziad cave Discover Zece Hotare karst plateau, punctured by many sinkholes and caves, and animated by the presence of 10 hamlets. Pedal through the Remetea village and discover its 800 years old church, the local museum and the mixture of Romanian and Hungarian cuisine. Bike to Meziad cave, shelter for large colonies of bats and home of Homo sapiens in the past.
Day 7 & 8
Take your bikes and explore Dragoteni village, where old crafts are still practiced. Visit an old wooden church and discover its history.